A message from us
We would like to say thank you for all the amazing support and love we have received from our brides. You have all been incredibly patient and we are sending all our love to you all!
You can book with confidence knowing we are following government guidelines to keep all brides and staff safe during this time.
• We ask each bride to bring two guests only to her appointment.
• If you or your guest are showing any symptoms, we kindly ask you not to attend the appointment and our team will be happy to reschedule this for you.
• Masks are preferred but optional, all staff will be wearing face shields which will be changed after every appointment.
• Sanitiser hand gel will be also be available throughout the entire appointment.
• Please download the NHS Track & Trace App prior to your appointment in order to scan our QR code on arrival.
• We have a no touch policy, meaning that your bridal consultant will pull the dresses from the rails for you and each dress will be steam cleaned after being worn.
We have put these protocols in place to reassure every bride and guest they will be safe within our store, so you can focus on that all important dress!
Please ensure you follow these guidelines when you are attending an appointment.
Most importantly, we will still be offering our award winning customer service to each and every bride. This will be an amazing and exciting time in your life and we want to make it a wonderful experience for you in our luxury boutique.
Let's get that wedding ball rolling again!