A message from us
First off we want to say thank you for all the amazing support and love we have received from our brides. You have all been incredibly patient during this time and we are sending all our love to you all!
We have been inundated with messages and emails asking when we will reopen, now that time has arrived, we want to give you all the guidelines we are following as we are now taking appointments from June 15th.
So you can focus on finding the dress, we'll take care of the rest ❤
You can book with confidence knowing we are following government guidelines to keep all brides and staff safe during this time.
• We have set out staggered appointment times on our booking calendar for our 2 luxury fitting rooms so we can all adhere to social distancing.
• We ask each bride to bring one guest only to her appointment and politely request no children at this time. You can now bring 2 guests with you if they are both from the same household or social bubble.
• If you or your guest are showing any symptoms, we kindly ask you not to attend the appointment and our team will be happy to reschedule this for you.
• Please can you and your guest wear a face mask that covers both your face and nose, all staff will also be wearing masks, gloves and face shields which will be changed after every appointment.
• Please bring a clean pair of shoes with you to your appointment as we can no longer use our fitting room heels for hygiene reasons.
• Unfortunately our toilet facilities will be closed to customers and guests (with the exception of medical emergencies).
• The boutique and fitting rooms will be fully sanitised after each appointment ready for our next bride to be. We will be following strict hygiene protocols.
• After every appointment we will be steam cleaning (180 degrees) any dresses that have been tried on by a bride.
• Sanitiser hand gel will be also be available throughout the entire appointment.
• Sadly we are no longer able to offer prosecco during appointments, however each bride who says YES to her dress will receive a goody bag with a little bottle to take home with her.
We have put these protocols in place to reassure every bride and guest they will be safe within our store, so you can focus on that all important dress!
Please ensure you follow these guidelines when you are attending an appointment.
Most importantly, we will still be offering our award winning customer service to each and every bride. This will be an amazing and exciting time in your life and we want to make it a wonderful experience for you in our luxury boutique.
Let's get that wedding ball rolling again!